Friday, January 06, 2006

The Drug Czar is sooooo hip

The Drug Czar announced the launch of his new podcast this week.
I am pleased that we will be able to provide this service to the increasing number of Americans who use personal audio players to stay up-to-date on the latest issues affecting our Nation. President Bush and I know that most of the work to reduce the harms drugs cause to our society is done at the local level.
Harm reduction, eh? I thought that type of language was off limits for drug warriors...

Anyway, I wonder why they haven't archived Czar Walters's Wednesday appearance on C-SPAN yet. Maybe it's because caller after caller raked him and the policies he supports over the coals.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe he hasn't archived c-span yet because the link off their site doesn't work.

Anonymous said...

I think downloading speeches by the drug czar is a warning sign that your child might be a loser.

I saw him speak once, and after I gave up on trying to start him on fire by concentrating really hard, I noticed that he's very boring to listen to. If your kids like the drug czar, they are probably wasted on anti-drugs and you should talk to them about it before they start submitting urine samples to you all the time.

Micah Daigle said...

bwahahaha!

keep up the hilarious comments, scott.