California State Representative and Lead Sponsor of Marijuana Legalization Bill (AB390)
Former Governor of the State of New Mexico
Executive Director, Drug Policy Alliance
This conference features a diverse schedule of panels and workshop and each is organized around a guiding question...
Saturday: Drug War Education Day
- What does a model medical marijuana dispensary look like?
- What is harm reduction?
- What would a legal marijuana market look like?
- What is the latest in psychedelic research?
- Should we legalize all drugs?
- How does U.S. drug policy affect Latin America?
- How does drug policy reform intersect with gender equality?
- Why are students vital to our movement?
- Persuading decision-makers (lobbying)
- Changing campus policies
- Building coalitions
- Working with the media
- Running an effective SSDP chapter
- Working with student government
- Online organizing
- Organizing successful events
If you haven't registered yet, do so today. And if you're a student and want to come but can't afford the trip, we've got you covered; apply for a conference scholarship and we will help get you to San Francisco.